Sunday, September 27, 2009

redhead


well, much has happened.
first, i finally got a washington state license! my texas license expires october 1st and the way washington works is if you're trying to get a license after your license has expired then you have to take the drivers test--which is bad news for me because my parallel parking consists of 40 points! so a month of getting together the correct documents, multiple trip to the dmv and $45 dollars later I HAVE MY LICENSE!!! and i didn't have to take the test!

second, i got a haircut and dye for free! my hair is now shoulder length and red! i was selected to be a hair model for an aveda salon party where they introduced aveda's new looks for this season. i was one of 3 models and we got cuts and colors for free at the party (as the demonstrations). they had a taco bar and margaritas and they did my hair and make-up. my look was "urban punk" so my lips were bright red and my eyes were done with all black. i'm not going to lie, i looked like a goth (which means i fit right in here in seattle!) after the party i rode the bus home and i thought to myself, "no one is going to sit next to me!" when i got home i looked in the mirror and wasn't sure i liked my hair. then i took off the make-up and i loved it!

that's all for now.